Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Grills Riverside Seafood Deck

It was my birthday weekend so my husband let me choose where to go for dinner. I was craving seafood (like always) so I was asking around the office for good recommendations. There were two people who mentioned Grills Seafood. They mentioned that the food was awesome and the atmosphere was fun! Let me tell you, they were not lying! 
When we first got there, we heard the music playing from the parking lot. I don't always love super loud settings when I go out to dinner, but this was super fun! The wait was a little longer, but outdoor sitting was first come first serve. We had already decided we were going to sit outside so we waited about fifteen minutes to get a seat. 

We sat right next to the river, which was amazing! We watched as boats went by and kept our eyes open for dolphins. We didn't see any, but a couple sitting next to us had seen some earlier. 
The live music was fun to listen to in the background. People were on the stage dancing and having a good time. I thought about getting up to dance, but my husband wasn't too fond of the idea. 
The food was amazing! Some of the best seafood we have had in Florida! I got coconut shrimp with a side of Tahiti tators and brown sugar glazed carrots. Everything was so delicious! My husband got bacon-wrapped shrimp, which he really liked as well! They messed up on his order and first brought him out scallops. He said those were also very good! Check out their menu here!


We walked down by the water, which was beautiful! I am hoping that next time we go, it will be a little earlier in the day so we have a better chance of seeing the dolphins that hang around there. 

I love going to new restaurants and trying new things with my husband! We always have such a good time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment