Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Disney Springs

Want to experience a magical part of Disney without paying such high rates? Disney Springs is an outdoor dining, shopping, and entertainment complex at the Walt Disney World Resort in Bay Lake, Florida, near Orlando. The best part: it’s free! I had been begging my husband to go for a good couple of months. We finally got to go last weekend. I had heard about it from a friend and she highly recommended going, especially during Christmas time when they have everything lit up with Christmas lights. It was a fun experience (and even my husband enjoyed it)! I cannot wait to go back in December!

                                                                                  

It’s always hard to get a picture of us
together. We need to invest in a selfie
stick!

We got there about 11 in the morning and there was already so much going on. They had bands playing and a huge variety of stores and restaurants. My favorites were the World of Disney and of course, Ghirardelli, where they hand out chocolate samples. So yummy!



It was so fun just walking around and hearing the music being played in the background. They have a Lego store where they make different characters out of pure Legos. They are massive! And super cool!


This was one of my favorites! Hence the picture above.

We also enjoyed watching the Red Amphicar at The Boathouse Orlando. We didn’t ride it, because it was a little on the expensive side, but it was so fun to watch others! Check it out!



This was a fun day-date that I would recommend to anyone! It is free and relaxing! Two of my favorite things about a date! Parking is also close and free; which isn’t usually the case for things like this in Orlando.

Go check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment