Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

The Catfish Place

You can't live in Florida without trying alligator! So my husband and I decided to head to The Catfish Place! Ever since we moved to Florida, we had people constantly telling us to try this place out. I was a little nervous seeing how they are known for their fresh lake food- alligator, turtle, and frog legs. But it was an awesome experience!



The atmosphere alone was great! You could definitely tell that you were in Florida! The big painting on the wall was gorgeous! 


We decided to share this experience with some friends from Utah. They were looking forward to trying the Florida Cracker Special. This was a platter full of catfish, frog legs, turtle, and gator tail. They insisted that I tried it all; so I did.


This is a picture of me with our friend's food that I tried


My husband got gator tail and I got shrimp. 



Check out their menu! Gator tail is actually really yummy! Turtle was okay and the frog legs...we weren't really impressed. However, it was a fun experience to try all of these different kinds of foods you wouldn't normally get anywhere else!


We all had a fun time and would recommend trying this place at least once! 

No comments:

Post a Comment